Commercial Roof Coatings
Commercial Roof Coating Specialists Servicing Kentucky & Tennessee Including Lexington & Knoxville Areas
What is metal roof restoration?
A waterproofing system for metal roofs inhibits rust, stops leaks, and provides an energy efficient, long-lasting, and attractive finish coat for years. Seams are strengthened with fabric reinforcement embedded into our silicon elastomeric roof coating. This can be applied to any flat roof, and examples include metal, stand and seam, and EPMD roof systems. Exposed fasteners are sealed from the elements with premium caulking. The entire roof surface is protected with one of Carlisle industry-leading roof coatings. The system is an effective method for preserving an existing metal roof without the need for costly metal repair or replacement.
These systems can do the following:
- Stop leaks at seams where they most occur
- Extend the life of your roof
- Overcome metal design flaws
- Reduce air conditioning costs
- Prevents leaks
Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) System Benefits
- It can reduce cooling expense by up to 30%
- Look forward to years of trouble-free protection,low maintenance.
- Eliminate future roof tear-offs.
- Enjoy peace of mind with our Warranty Program